Bark In The Park
July 21st, 2019
Sponsored by WellHaven Pet Health
Bark In The Park (the first one ever!
Bring your dog to the ballpark! WellHaven Pet Health has partnered with the Ridgefield Raptors and others to create a fun event at the baseball park for you and your dog. We’ll have pet-friendly partners, treats, giveaways, a doggie day care and more!
Ticket Price: $7
Dog Admission: Free
You must have the vaccine waiver filled out in order to enter with your pet. Download and fill it out now to shorten your wait time!
General admission ticket gets adult and dog in the park. Dogs and owners will be directed to dog-friendly areas (dogs won’t be able to sit in premium seating, etc)
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog.
- One dog per adult (18 years of age or older). Dogs must be at least 6 months old.
- Bark at the Park tickets cannot be transferred or re-sold in any manner.
- A WellHaven veterinarian will be on hand in case of emergency, injury or illness (subject to availability).
- It is the dog owner’s sole responsibility to care for and be in control of their pet while at the ballpark.
- Release and Waiver must be accepted before purchasing tickets.
- A Bark in the Park ticket is required for entry.
- All dogs and their owners are required to check-in (beginning at 2:05 PM)
- All dogs must have visible ID tags, be on a leash at all times, have a current rabies vaccination and accompanied by an adult (18 years of age or older).
- All dogs must remain in the designated Bark at the Park area of the ballpark throughout the game.
- We encourage you to bring spray bottles to keep your dog cool in case of heat.
Have questions? Feel free to contact us and we’d be happy to tell you more!